For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
5 1 4 7

Error HTTP 401 and duplicate cases

Hi,

I'm sorry if my english is not very good.

We often get an http 401 error when calling https://api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com/v2/cases/saveAndScreen, and sometimes we also get duplicates of caseID (but there is no duplicate call)

We use Spring batch and chunk management (sort of paging/batch).

We tested our treatments in parallel or not. In both cases, we get the same issues: 401 and duplicate case ID.

I can't give you an example query, because it's real data. But keep in mind that most work: so probably no authentication error.

Are there recommendations on the number of caseId in a call (50 max in the doc but is it correct), the number of calls, parallel or non-parallel... ? (my tests contain a hundred case to save, but in production, there could be more)

world-check-onescreening-apierror-401case
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
5 1 4 7

We solved the 401 error, by setting the "Date" parameter Header on each API call, instead of on each batch job (each lot of call had the same date, which didn’t correspond to real date).

But we still have duplicate cases with same CaseId after call saveAndScreen API

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
949 4 1 5

Hi @stephane.py Thanks for reaching out to us!

Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused to you. We are looking into this issue and I'll get back to you via email shortly.

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

This query regrading the duplicate cases have been addressed via email

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.