For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

Websocket API - QUOTIM_NS FID

Why for the following RIC codes: SMU2,SU2,CU2,WU2,BOU2 I'm not receiving the FID QUOTIM_NS, on the messages through the websocket API?

refinitiv-realtimerefinitiv-realtime-optimised
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hi @ivan.esteban

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text on the left side of the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @ivan.esteban

The exact list of FIDs you receive for a real-time instrument (regardless of which API you use) will depend on a variety of factors such as originating exchange/vendor/source, asset class etc.

I have checked with a different API (RT-SDK Java) and I also do not receive QUOTIM_NS for the above RICs.

If you believe the content is incorrect - you can raise a Content ticket at My.Refinitiv so that a content expert can verify/advise which other FID you can use in place of QUOTIM_NS.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.