Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 2

First off, sorry if this is not the place to ask, but I have been not able to find if there is any way to get ESG monthly data? In particular of the constituents in the S&P500. I have no issue with my code below although it is yearly data.

get_data('0#.SPX', fields = list('TR.TRESGScore(SDate=0,EDate=-18,Period=FY0,Frq=FY)')

I use R, but if there was an answer that requires Python, I do not mind it. Thanks, and will delete or post where it should be if this is not the place.

eikontime-seriesesg
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
176 1 0 1
Hi,

The ESG data model is to store annual data. If any change/correction/restatement is made to the annual figure, the value is overwritten.
There is a Point in Time ESG product, but it is only available over the RDP Bulk delivery mechanism. It's not available in Eikon. Do please reach out to your account manager if you are interested in an RDP ESG Point in Time bulk feed trial.
Kind regards

Anita

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@anita.varma thank you for your reply! I have marked it as an accepted answer.
Upvotes
5.8k 21 2 6

Hi @jamm24, May I ask if you tried using the 'parameters' tab in the DIB to find the frequency of the data you're after for the field in question?

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @jonathan.legrand, yes I have tried the parameters. It outputs the same score for all months.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.