Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 3 7

Is there a way to use Eikon on Databricks? if not, is there way to put a scheduler in Cookbook app from eikon, which executes the code at specific time on its own?

eikon-data-apicodebooktask-scheduler
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @Mohit.Rai

Depending on what Eikon Data you are interested in, you may want to look at our RDP APIs instead. These are REST APIs which can often access quite a bit of the same data as Eikon (and other content) - but not all Eikon data (e.g. some data is licenced for Desktop use only by the provider).

As they are REST APIs they don't have a dependency on running a Desktop application as is the case with Eikon - and therefore should be easier to integrate into something like Databricks.

For more information on the RDP APIs content, you can explore the above link and also speak to your Refinitiv account team. If you need help contacting your Refinitiv Account team, please let me know and I can try and find the appropriate contact.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@umer.nalla Thanks for the prompt response. Would appreciate if you can share the contact information
Upvote
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @Mohit.Rai

I have sent an email to a member of the Account team with your details.

Hopefully, they should be in touch soon.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.