For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 1 2 6

[WorldCheckOne v2.46] How to filter cases using API?

Hi,

As mentioned in the title, how can I filter cases using API. The use case I am trying to achieve is to get all cases with Resolution Status = Positive. Going through the v2.46 documentation I believe I am able to use the following API.

POST /cases/summaries

However, the query seems to support the following fields only.

'modificationDate' - Time when the case has been modified by the user;
'assignedUserId' - Identifier of the User cases are assigned to;
'groupId' - Identifier of the Group that owns the case
'creator' - Case author
'modifier' - Author of recent changes

*When testing out the API, noticed that creator and modifier will return the following error:
{
    "error": "INVALID_QUERY_ATTRIBUTE",
    "cause": "Query attribute 'modifier' is invalid."
}

Are there any query fields I may miss out or any API/methods that can help me achieve my use case?

Thank you,
Melvin

world-check-oneworldcheck-one-apifilter
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
618 2 0 2

Hi @melvin,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please note that the endpoints search and filter have not been made available yet to our developing community as we are still working on those.

Best regards,

Virgill

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
618 2 0 2

Hi @melvin,

We are currently reviewing the details and will get back to you shortly.

Best regards,

Virgill

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvote
618 2 0 2

Hi @melvin,

Kindly note that with the end point "cases/summaries", an error response occurs when the field column names modifier and creator are incomplete or have been named incorrectly. The correct full name is modifierUserId and creatorUserId and the order in which you can sort them can also be added. Either in "ASCENDING" or "DESCENDING" order.

I have attached a print screen of the HTTP error response I am receiving when the abovementioned field names incomplete or have been named incorrectly.

We encourage you to try out our new World-Check One API version 2.49 which offers fresh- and robust content.

https://developers.refinitiv.com/content/dam/devportal/en_us/product-docs/wc1-api/documentation/v2/schema-reference/wc1-api-schema-reference-documentation.html

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Virgill

modifierUserId_creatorUserId.JPG

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @virgill.pinas,

Thank you for the response. I went through the API documentation you provided and noticed there are the following methods which I believe may help achieve my use case to get cases by resolution status:

However, after testing the following APIs, I receive status of 404. Environmental variable should have no issue as other request of the same nature is working find. Attached a picture of the response.

1659952165986.png
Thank you,
Melvin

1659952165986.png (92.9 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.