For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
24 2 1 6

How to get the Case screening report via WC1 API

Hi experts,

How can I retrieve the case report information via WC1 API? Here list the columns that I want to get, but some of them i don't know how to get the information. Could you kindly tell me which API and parameter I can use?

• Column list which needs to help for solution: World-Check Total Matches,Last Screened,Ongoing Screening,Archived,Resolved Matches,Positive,Possible,False,Unspecified,Unresolved Matches

Thanks!

1660046226016.png

world-check-oneworldcheck-one-api
1660046226016.png (86.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
1k 2 2 3

Hi @rebecca.hsieh, thank you for your question!

Unfortunately, we do not have a way to export the case report via the API as seen in the WebUI. The endpoint https://api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com/v2/cases/{caseSystemId} allows you to view some of the items you have listed above:

• World-Check total matches = "watchlistTotalMatches"
  • Last screened = "lastScreenedDatesByProviderType": { "WATCHLIST":
  • Archived = "lifecycleState"
  • Unresolved matches = "watchlistUnresolved"

The following could be found using endpoint https://api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com/v2/cases/{caseSystemId}/results

• Resolved matches = "resolution"
  • When it comes to Positive, Possible, False, or Unspecified, you would have to look at the resolution toolkit endpoint to figure out your specific code and see what has been matched as the result because we do not show the match status as seen in the WebUI. I hope that makes sense.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.