For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvote
24 2 1 7

Pilot environment questions

Hi Expert,

We want to test the integration with World-Check One via API. We would like to know what’s the WC1 architecture of pilot environment and production environment.

1.Does both Client UAT (testing) and Production connect to the same environment (Production) of WC1 (as Type1 picture) or it is separated (as Type2 picture)?

enviroment-question-1.jpgType1

enviroment-question-2.jpgType2

2. If Question 1 is Yes,

2.1 How can we separate the case which is sent from client UAT or Production environment?

2.2 Does it use the same Web portal to review case?

3. If Question 2 is No,

3.1 Where can I get the pilot API key?

3.2 Does there have Pilot Web portal that we can login to test manually resolved case?

4. I download the Postman Collection and Environment file for testing. I run “SEQ-pre-groups: Get my top-level groups” and get groupid and groupname.

The groupname contain the word “- API - (PILOT)”. =>Does this mean the API key I used is for pilot? Or just mean I connect to the pilot endpoint?

Thanks a lot.

world-check-oneworldcheck-one-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @rebecca.hsieh ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Could you please let us know if the question has been solved off the forum already?

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
1.1k 2 2 3

Hello @rebecca.hsieh, thank you for your questions. I have sent you a separate email. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.