question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 2

What does "restated data for last years values where available" mean?

When reading the description of the datatype WC08126 (Inventory Days Held),

From Datastream, I saw that they describe it as:

1663026372040.png

I am wondering what "restated data for last year where available" means. From my understanding, e.g., when we calculate the Inventory Days Held (IDH) for a company A at the end of the year 2020, if the data for the years 2019 and 2020 about inventories is available, it will be used in calculating the IDH for the year 2020 for firm A. And in case that we do not have the data inventory for the year 2019 for firm A, I am wondering what Datastrem does in this case in calculating the IDH for firm A in 2020.

datastreamdata-modeldata-type
1663026372040.png (16.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
78.2k 246 52 72

@PhilNguyen

Thanks for reaching out to us!

This forum is dedicated to software developers using Refinitiv APIs. The moderators on this forum do not have deep expertise in every bit of content available through Refinitiv products, which is required to answer content questions such as this one.

The best resource for Datastream content questions is the Datastream support team, which can be reached by submitting queries through MyRefinitv. The support team will either have the required content expertise ready available or can reach out to relevant content experts to get the answer for you.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.