Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Cannot open Codebook

Hi Team,
This is Minako from Frontline Support technical team.
I have received an inquiry from Refinitiv employee that she cannot open codebook.
Should this user raise a ticket to you or to GSD?

Please let me know.

Best Regards

codebook.png

eikonworkspacecodebook
codebook.png (21.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<AHS>

Eikon ID: aya.kawada@lseg.com

Hi @minako.okina01 ,

Please be informed that the Eikon ID is removed from the post due to privacy/security concern.

Thanks,
AHS

Hi @raksina.samasiri

Ok, I understood.
We tried to do cache clear, but still shows the same error.
Any solution to this error?

@minako.okina01

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such. If you have any further questions, please start a new thread by creating the new question.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
14.2k 30 5 10

Hi @minako.okina01 ,

This forum is more for programming-type queries, rather than product queries (This question is about the Codebook app in Refinitiv workspace/Eikon Desktop).

Plus, regarding an error message returned, it seems like the internal support ticket has been automatically created and will be reviewed by the product development team. However, you may check with them for an update

Note: for an external clients, if you're facing this issue, you can raise this issue to the product team directly via MyRefinitiv. That way the product team can investigate this error

Please let me know in case you have any further questions

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.