question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Index options continuous series

Hi,

I am doing research on Swedish options markets and I am using Datastream to fetch historical options data. However, I am fairly new with Eikon, and I was wondering what kind of assumptions are made for example with OMX Stockholm 30 Index 100% Moneyness and OMX Stockholm 30 Index Delta ATM continuous series, and from what data they are derived from? Also, what is the difference between these two, as shouldn't they mean the same thing (100% moneyness = ATM)?

datastream
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.1k 246 52 72

@student11115

Thanks for reaching out to us.

This forum is dedicated to software developers using Refinitiv APIs. The moderators on this forum do not have deep expertise in every bit of content available through Refinitiv products, which is required to answer content questions such as this one.

The best resource for Datastream content questions is the Datastream support team, which can be reached by submitting queries through MyRefinitv. The support team will either have the required content expertise ready or can reach out to relevant content experts to get the answer for you.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.