For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
5 1 5 7

Duplicate cases with saveAndScreen

Duplicate cases with saveAndScreen

When calling the endpoint https://api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com/v2/cases/saveAndScreen, we sometimes get duplicates of caseID, but there is no duplicate call

Exemple : caseID EMODALUZTHEO20220918 which is created twice on October 17, 2022 at 4:15 a.m., but is send only once

world-check-onescreening-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @stephane.py

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hi @judith.pillado.lseg ,

Is it possible to post an answer here as guidance for all community members who have a similar question?

Thanks,
AHS

Hello @raksina.samasiri - thank you for your feedback! I will definitely do so after @stephane.py and I have our meeting. Thank you!

Best,

Judith

Upvotes
1k 2 2 3

Hello @stephane.py, thank you for reaching out to us! I am going to investigate further and will get back to you once I have more information.

Best,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1k 2 2 3

Hello @stephane.py, I have emailed you separately to answer your queries.

Best,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
5 1 5 7
Hello

In fact, the error came from our application, which sent the same caseID twice in two separate bulks. 
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.