For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 1 1 3

column with double quotation in DSS csv file

One of prospects would like to enclose values with double-qutations in instrument identifier colunn in DSS csv output file (due to format issue of their internal systems).

e.g. "JPY=",

I thought about using 'User Defined Identifier' field with RIC values + , so that values with comma wil be enclosed with double-quotations.

i.e. JPY=, will become "JPY=," in DSS csv output file

Other than inputting comma, do we have any other way to eclose values with double-quotations in DSS output file in csv? If possible, I would like to remove comma in the column with double-quotations.

Regards,

Hiroko

dssFTPcsv
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @hiroko.goto

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@hiroko.goto

Thanks for reaching out to us.

If it is about the format of the DSS CSV file, not API usage, please contact the Datascope Select support team directly via MyRefinitiv. Then, the DSS support team will verify this requirement.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi Jirapongse, thank you for your follow up. Sure, I will raise a ticket for this question.

Regards,

Hiroko

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.