question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Excel function AdFxSwpToDep equivalent in EMAJ

I am migrating the excel application to a java application, the Refinitive API part I am using EMAJ in my application. However I have no idea how to use EMAJ to replace the below function call in Excel. Anyone has any ideas please ?

=AdFxSwpToDep(CalcDate, PeriodArray, Cur1Cur2, Spot1BA, Spot2BA , Swp1Array, Swp2Array, DepArray, CalcStructure, AdMode)

ema-apiadfin
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@donald.y.z.tang

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.6k 248 52 74

@donald.y.z.tang

Thanks for reaching out to us.

EMAJ is used to retrieve real-time financial data by subscribing to RICs. The data is similar to a Quote App, as shown below.

1666672507775.png

EMAJ doesn't perform any calculations; it just passes data to applications. If there are RICs that can provide the same data as AdFxSwpToDep, you can use EMAJ to retrieve data.

You may need to contact the Content support team directly via MyRefinitiv to verify if there are RICs that can provide the same data as AdFxSwpToDep, or if there are ways to calculate it from retrieved real-time data.

Otherwise, you can try IPA Financial Contracts: FX Cross Contracts from Refnitiv Data Platform.

I hope that this information is of help

1666672507775.png (30.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.