question

Upvotes
1 0 1 2

About GroupScreeningType

When I try to connect to the World Check One from the API tool to do a screening, how is the screening mode information (variable called GroupScreeningType?) is sent to the WCO?

#technologyworldcheck-one-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @w-kurita ,

Could you please let us know if this has been solved out of the forum yet?

Thanks,
AHS

@w-kurita

Hi,

Please let us know if you have any updates on this question.

If it is still an issue, please post again to offer further insight into your question.

Regards,

AHS

Hi,

Please let us know if you have any updates on this question.

If it is still an issue, please post again to offer further insight into your question.

Regards,

AHS

I'm afraid we haven't heard from you in a while and we cannot provide further assistance without the details we asked for. I'm closing this thread. If you need any further assistance, please start a new thread.

Upvotes
546 4 0 2

Hi @w-kurita.

I'm looking into this and will get back to you with an answer. Thank you.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
546 4 0 2

Hi @w-kurita.

Could you mention the api name and also send me your request body? Also, by API tool you do mean Postman right? Thank you.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

icon clock
10 |1500

@ssneha.balasubramanian

すみません、このツールに関してはまだ素人なのでよくわかりませんが、「API名とリクエストボディ」はどこで確認できますか?

はい、API ツールは Postman を使用します。

Upvotes
546 4 0 2

Hi @w-kurita.

Could you take a screenshot before you send the request and one of your response? Thank you.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.