question

Upvotes
Accepted
2 5 6 8

Sample weekly ESG scores

Hello,

Can anyone drop a sample weekly ESG data of ExxonMobil / British Petroleum since 2017? I know it is done through RDP Bulk, but for now I am not able to do it on my own. I need the output to see if such data can be of use in my research. Simply put, how does the output look like? Thank you!

@zoya faberov

eikoneikon-data-apirdp-apirdpesg
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @georgecambridge001

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@georgecambridge001

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
176 1 0 1

Hi,

I'm afraid we do not post sample data here. If you please reach out to your account manager, they will put the request into the relevant team, and get the data over to you quickly.
Do please copy me into your request. anita.varma@lseg.com

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.