Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 0 3

Questions about EMA FID

Hi, I have two questions:

1.EMA Cons113 ,the fid 3855

FieldEntry fid="3855" name="QUOTIM_MS" dataType="UInt" value="45259368"

how to convert it to normal form of time like "hhmmss"

2. Which fid is for "trade day", is fid 875 okay for that?

Thanks

ema-api#contentconsumer
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @shenping22975 ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text on the left side of the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @shenping22975

The values in the "XX_MS" fields (with UINT64 data type) represent timestamps in milliseconds within a day. You can check this old Time format in FID 3855 QUOTIM_MS post about how to get each time unit from this field value.

About the "trade day" information, please be informed that each RIC, exchange, market, or data feed may use a different field. I highly recommend you contact the Content support team to help you with this question. You can contact the team directly via the https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/helpandsupport.html website.

content-questions-2.png

Please note that they may need to know your interested RICs.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.