For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
23 0 1 5

World Check One API - Unable to resolve watchlist cases

Payload.txtClient Watch Data.txtLanguages Used: Python
Use case: World Check API is used to bulk update cases.

Issue: For watchlist cases, script failes to resolve cases.

Payload file and Watch Data file is attached.

#technologyworldcheck-one-apiwatchlist
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@raghav.khamar

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @Jirapongse,

I connected with one of LSEG engineers, and it turned out to be mapping configuration changes Resolution Toolkit. All is resolved now.

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
1k 2 2 3

Hello @raghav.khamar - thank you for reaching out to us! I will go ahead and investigate this further. In the meanwhile, could you please provide me with the account name that you are using (as seen in the World-Check One WebUI) as well as the API's user's first and last name? Thank you.

Best,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
23 0 1 5

Hello Judith,

Both should be Tiago Pereira

icon clock
10 |1500

Hello @raghav.khamar, thank you for your response. Could you please provide the account name (NOT the user's name)? Thanks

Account name: wc1.tiagomiguel.pereira@natixis.com.

If this is not the proper accountname format, could you please provide a sample? I will follow up to get it.

Raghav Khamar

Hi @raghav.khamar - I am referring to the company that you work for. On our end, the client name = the account name. For example, the account name could be "Green Yellow, LTD." Please let me know if that makes sense.

Best,
Judith

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.