question

Upvotes
Accepted
18 2 3 7

INST_PHASE (FID 8927)

I’m using the MARKET_PRICE feed to get information on INST_PHASE (FID 8927) of a whole basket of stocks, however I am only interested in this FID onlyand none of the other information in the feed (not the price changes etc).

is is there a way to subscribe to a just that FID without receiving any of the other updates that are in MARKET_PRICE?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetrepfields
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.4k 10 6 9

TREP APIs have a feature called View where you can specifies a set of fields in a request to the ADS/Elektron.

However, this feature requires SNAP_AND_DYNAMIC_VIEW Capability license on ADS/Elektron side.

Please contact your account manager for further detail on the license.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you

Hi Warat,

I thought the licence was only required if you want Snap and View in the same request. If Asif was to make streaming request (and then close off manually if he did not want updates) - I thought he would be able to use Views?

Cheers!

Hi Umer,

This is from ADS docs

And I did try requesting view without license, ADS reject it (send full view).

SNAP in SNAP_AND_DYNAMIC_VIEW means snapshot batch.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.