question

Upvotes
Accepted
11 2 1 9

How to do integration of elektron service with java application

Hi All,

I have taken Consumer.java (450-series) from examples and then added that file in our spring boot application. Integrating to ERT this way, Is this correct approach?

#technologyelektron-message-apijavaspring
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
17k 80 39 63

Hi @Maha Rana Parthap Sing,

I would suggest you start by looking at the learning material for the Refinitiv Real-Time SDK within the Developer portal. You will find quick start guides and tutorials that will help guide you and provide a general understanding around creating real-time applications.

Refinitiv Real-Time Java SDK | Refinitiv Developers

You certainly can start with the Consumer.java as the basis for your application. The above link is provided to help the developer understand the specific steps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.4k 53 17 14

Hello @Maha Rana Parthap Sing

Besides the learning material suggested by my colleague above, there is the How to build a scalable web service for stock prices article which uses EMA Java API with the Spring framework that might be helpful. The article's source code is available here.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.