question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 2 3

Index average credit rating

Goodmorning, I'm using DSWS (PyDSWS) through Python in order to get the average rating of an index (es. MLEXPTL) at a specific date with the field code "CRAT". I would like to understand better what type rating is. Is it a second-best rating? Is it a rating calculated by the index provider or by datastream?

python#contentdatastream-apicredit-ratings
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
14k 30 5 10

Hi @marco.bolognesi ,

The moderators on this forum are expertise on Refinitiv APIs usage. However, they do not have deep expertise in every type of content available through Refinitiv products. Such expertise is available through Refinitiv Helpdesk, which can be reached via MyRefinitiv. To be of help, ticket number 11901642 was raised on your behalf and the support team is going to contact you soon to assist with this.

Hope this helps and please let me know in case you have any further questions

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.