Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Python Kernel not connecting on MacBook with Ventura 13.0.1

I am unable to initialise Python kernel in CodeBook on my Mac with Ventura OS. However, when I use my old MacBook with Catalina OS, then Python kernel using Codebook works. Any advice as to why this is the case? Many thanks.

eikon-data-api#producteikon-com-apipython apimac-os
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @eikon.student01

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@eikon.student01

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @eikon.student01

Sorry to hear that you are facing the issue. I highly recommend you contact the Eikon Support team to verify this Eikon/Workspace Codebook app issue. You can contact the team directly via the https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/helpandsupport.html page.

contact-eikon-support.png

In the meantime, you can access the Codebook app (and your notebook files) via the Eikon/Workspace web access on the browser. Please find more detail on this Using CodeBook app on the Web Browser article.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.