question

Upvotes
Accepted
301 13 33 39

How do I find out or reset my API key and secret?

My api key has stopped working, why would this be and how do I check what it should be?

#technology#productworld-checkscreeningscreening-apiscreenerrisk
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
151 1 1 3

A common reason your API key would have stopped working is if the User it was associated to has been deleted, or if someone logged into World-Check and did a manual regeneration of the Key. This can be checked by having your World-Check Admin log into World-Check.

Within World-Check navigate to Admin > Users > click on the user name that you wish to use for the integration. You should be able to see the API key on the right. Click view API secret

1670929064017.png

You can check the Audit logs within World-Check to see what has happened. Changes to the key will be logged as “Updated Public API Credentials”.

If you don't have access to World-Check or know who your World-Check admin is then please raise a case via My Refinitiv for assistance.

1670929064017.png (110.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
151 1 1 3

Additionally once you have your API key and secret you can then enter them in to Salesforce:

1. Navigate to the app menu and select World-Check Customer Risk Screener Setup
  2. Click the Setup Assistant tab
  3. Click Get Started
  4. Input the API Key and Secret Key in System Connections and click Save & Continue
  5. Click Finish
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

To find or reset your API key and secret, you should contact the service provider or platform you're using. If your API key stopped working, it could be due to various reasons like expiration or incorrect settings. To fix it, reach out to the provider's support for help in checking and updating your API key and secret.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.