For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

OpenAPI/Swagger Documentation for DSS REST API

Hi,

Do we have a full OpenAPI/Swagger Documentation for the DSS REST API?

Thanks,

Greg

#technologydss-rest-api#contentdocumentationswagger
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
10.2k 18 6 9

@grzegorz.zajac Thanks for your question - so this guide and this guide can explain how you can use the DSS REST API using Postman - which will provide a similar experience to swagger. Basically you can download a set of Postman Tutorials from the downloads tab. You will then need to provide your DSS credentials in Postman as per the guides I provided.

I hope this can help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

@jason.ramchandani01 Thanks for getting back to me.

I have shown the documentation on the Developer Portal and the REST API Help including the tutorials you mentioned to the client. They will be using those, but the question is if we have OpenAPI/Swagger documentation as well? The programmers mentioned particular standardized file formats (unfortunately I didn't note the format down, but it was not .xml as we have here), which they would upload into their tools and build the queries semi-automatically.

icon clock
10 |1500

@grzegorz.zajac I have asked the DSS Team to confirm here whether they have swagger documentation - I have not seen any - but I will leave it to them to comment here.
Hi @jason.ramchandani01 ,

Is there any update from the DSS team, please?

Hi @jason.ramchandani01 is there any update from the DSS team we could share? Thank you.

Hi @jason.ramchandani01 is there any update from the DSS team, please? Thank you in advance.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.