question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

Where can I find the XML schemas/templates for the FX market data API on the developer portal?

I post this ask on behalf of the customer who posted the link below last week but no response. So please assist with this query asap.

https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/101912/where-can-i-find-the-xml-schemastemplates-for-the.html

"Where can I find the XML schemas/templates for the FX market data API on the developer portal? I tried https://developers.refinitiv.com/en/api-catalog/fx-venues/fx-market-data/downloads, but found nothing related to XML schemas/templates."

#productxml
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Teerawit Seekasamit

Please be informed that I have removed the client's email from this "public" forum post.

Thank you very much for your swift response. I will inform the client to see the response here.

<AHS>

The client is nicholas.dickson@morganstanley.com , the FX Market team already acknowledged this request.

@Teerawit Seekasamit

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @Teerawit Seekasamit

Thank you for contacting us. The FX Market API team informs that the team is working on an updated Market Data API specification and XML template and expected to be released mid-Feburary.

If the client needs the current version specification file, please reach out to the FX team directly via FXTAM@lseg.com email account.

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.