question

Upvotes
Accepted
98 5 5 15

create personal lists/portfolios using Playgroud API

dear developer community

i'm wondering if it's possible to can create/manage eikon lists/portfolios using 'https://api.refinitiv.com/user-data/lists/v1/lists' API playground.

many thanks for your help.

#productapi-playground
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@anass.yazane.1

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
14.2k 30 5 10

Hi @anass.yazane.1 ,

As checked in an API Playground, the overview of this endpoint is to create a list into the specific namespace. I've also tried to create the list and it does not appear to be found in the Eikon portfolios as well. For further information regarding an API, you can check the Reference tab of each endpoint in the API Playground.

However, some of the data can also be retrieved using an APIs so you may consider using an APIs to get data of lists created.

Hope this helps and please let me know in case you have any further questions.

1677569680470.png

1677569680470.png (87.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.