For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
0 0 1 2

I am getting error while building real time SDK

* Where:

Build file 'C:\Users\UC506523\Desktop\Real-Time-SDK-2.0.7.L2.java\Real-Time-SDK-2.0.7.L2.java\setup\RTSDK-2.0.7.L2.java.rrg\RTSDK-2.0.7.L2.java

.rrg\Java\build.gradle' line: 13

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 8.0.

You can use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings and determine if they come from your own scripts or plugins.

See https://docs.gradle.org/7.3.3/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings

BUILD FAILED in 30s

My build,gradle:

buildscript {

repositories {

jcenter()

}

dependencies {

classpath 'net.saliman:gradle-cobertura-plugin:4.0.0'

}

}

plugins {

id('net.saliman.cobertura') version '4.0.0'

id('de.undercouch.download') version '4.1.2'

}

/*plugins {

id "net.saliman.cobertura" version "4.0.0"

id "de.undercouch.download" version "4.1.2"

}*/

//apply plugin: 'net.saliman.cobertura'

apply plugin: net.saliman.gradle.plugin.cobertura.CoberturaPlugin

#technologyema-apibuild
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
24.4k 53 17 14

Hello @saimahesh.mummaneni

Thank you for the file. I suggest you contact the RTSDK team directly to verify the issue. You can contact them via "Contact premium support" on the RTSDK Java page or the RTSDK GitHub Issue page.

rtsdk-contact-support.png

I can build the RTSDK 2.0.7.L2 with your build.gradle file in my machine.

result-gradle.png

My machine setting is as follows:

• Windows 10
  • JDK 11
  • Gradle 7.6.1 (Gradle Wrapper version 7.3.3)

Note: I have requested ZScaler support to grant Gradle and Maven access to my machine.

Can you try on other machines that do not have ZScaler or a firewall that blocks Gradle?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @wasin.w , My issue got resolved. Thanks lot for your help.
Upvotes
24.4k 53 17 14

Thank you for contacting us.

I highly recommend you try the gradlew build or gradlew jar commands with the original version of the build.gradle file.

The RTSDK's build.gradle file(s) contains a lot of settings and dependencies to support the RTSDK multi APIs and example codes. If you want to modify the RTSDK's build.gradle file for a specific purpose, I highly recommend you contact the Development team directly via the RTSDK GitHub - Issue page.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @wasin.w , even I tried with original version with gradlew build command but still same issue

C:\Users\UCXXXX\Desktop\Real-Time-SDK-master\Real-Time-SDK-master\Java>gradlew build

Starting a Gradle Daemon, 3 incompatible Daemons could not be reused, use --status for details

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:

Build file 'C:\Users\UC506523\Desktop\Real-Time-SDK-master\Real-Time-SDK-master\Java\build.gradle' line: 15

* What went wrong:

Plugin [id: 'net.saliman.cobertura', version: '4.0.0'] was not found in any of the following sources:

- Gradle Core Plugins (plugin is not in 'org.gradle' namespace)

- Plugin Repositories (could not resolve plugin artifact 'net.saliman.cobertura:net.saliman.cobertura.gradle.plugin:4.0.0')

Searched in the following repositories:

Gradle Central Plugin Repository

* Try:

> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.

> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

> Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 14s

Upvotes
24.4k 53 17 14

I am sorry to hear that you are facing the issue.

Can you rename your "build.gradle" file to "build.gradle.txt" and share it on this post?

I am sharing my default RTSDK 2.0.7 main build.gradle file which works fine on my end.

build.gradle_ahs.txt

my-result.png

Based on the "Plugin [id: 'net.saliman.cobertura', version: '4.0.0'] was not found in any of the following sources:" error message, it seems Gradle in your machine cannot access or download dependency.

Can you try the gradlew build --refresh-dependencies (or gradlew build --refresh-dependencies -x test) command to Gradle to ignore all cached and redownload dependencies?

Another possible issue is your network might block a connection between Gradle and Repository (Maven Central), if this is the case, you need to contact IT team.

Alternatively, you may contact the RTSDK development team directly via RTSDK GitHub - Issue page to verify the build script.

my-result.png (51.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

build.gradle.txt

Even though I tried with above command getting same error

buildgradle.txt (7.1 KiB)
Upvotes
3 0 1 5

On a separate note, is it possible to request access Real-Time-SDK-2.1.1.L1.java.zip? I was able to request access for earlier version but not the latest this year? Has there been change in the access permission for my account? Thanks in advance.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.