For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Pilot Version alerts not

When load a file via API in the pilot version I am getting no alerts. The file contains over 4000 case Ids so I would some alerts.

#productworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @phil.fabian could you please provide the details requested by @judith.pillado.lseg for us to investigate your case further?
Hi @phil.fabian ,

Could you please provide the further information required for the investigation?

Thanks,
AHS

Hi @phil.fabian ,

I'm afraid we haven't heard from you in a while and we cannot provide further assistance without the details we asked for. I'm closing this thread. If you need any further assistance, please start a new thread.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
1.1k 2 2 3

Hello @phil.fabian - thank you reaching out. Can you please elaborate on your inquiry? For example, what is your process? What endpoints are you calling on? What are the request and response headers?

Blessings,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.