For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

We have Live Case in WorldCheck API in Resolve API and in Screening give me non-filter data

ResolveCases.PNGWe have Two Issues :

1. Resolve API "SEQ-case-investigate-resolve-results: Resolve results." :
when i sent batch of Results IDS as attached file, it gives me the following error:

{

"error": "RESOLVE_RESULTS_FAILED", "cause": "Resolution of results request has failed, please check that all required fields are supplied and valid."

}

2.Screeing Request :

get NonFilter Data With Secondary Fields on Production Account

#productworld-checkworld-check-oneworldcheck-one-api
resolvecases.png (217.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<private comment>

Hi @ssneha.balasubramanian ,

Are there any update on this please?

Upvotes
Accepted
546 4 0 2

Hi @erahman and @raksina.samasiri,

The client was facing issues with resolution of cases as they were using incorrect statusId, riskId and reasonId combination. Once they retried the request with the correct combination using endpoint - "SEQ-pre-group-resolution-toolkit: Get the resolution toolkit for a group", they were able to get a successful response. Thank you.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
546 4 0 2

Hi @erahman,

Can you send me the full request body and also elaborate on #2. Thank you.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

Kindy check your email cause i can't upload file

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.