question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Datastream API ISSUES

Hope you are well. We have a joint issue with the datastream API. Both Alex and I get the following error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):

pydatastream.pydatastream.DatastreamException: Undefined: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

So I assume it must be something on your side because this is the first time we are seeing such an error.

Can you please urgently check and let us know what the issue is? We need to run critical updates.

Many thanks and best,

Matthias

#technology#productdsws-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<private post>

Please be informed that your information is removed from the post due to privacy concerns.

Thanks,
AHS

<AHS>

Dr. Matthias W. Uhl

Head Analytics & Quant Modelling (AQM)

UBS Asset Management Switzerland AG

Investment Solutions

Europaallee 21

8004 Zurich, Switzerland

+41-44-23 48664

matthias-w.uhl@ubs.com

@sung.moon0

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@sung.moon0

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@sung.moon0

Please contact the Datastream development team directly via MyRefinitiv to verify what the problem is.

I got the same error when using an email account.

1687776182334.png

1687776182334.png (70.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.