question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Macro data

Hi, I am looking for API-services that can provide me with macro data.

I am looking for this specific information;

a lot of inflation data - I can send you more specific information if a recive a mail

a lot of growth data - I can send you more specific information if a recive a mail

All the world indices, most important is the S&P500, Dow Jones, Nasdaq, Russel 2000, Dax, Kospi, First north (Sweden), the main indices for Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway.

Raw Materials as Gold, Silver, Copper, Oil.

Width indicators such as MA200, MA20, Advance/Decline line, Advance/decline Volume, Number of stocks closing at 100 day-highs at the world indices

Sentiment indicators such as Fear&Greed, AAII Sentiment survey, it is appreciated if you have more sentiment indicators as well.

Other indicators such as, dollar index, 10y US, 10y Sweden, P/E ratio at the world indices, VIX, Put/Call Ratio, TRIN, Implied volatility ratio.

If you dont have all the data, what can you provide me with?

Thank you for your help.

#product#contentmacros
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Isakkk

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@Isakkk

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please kindly contact your local account team or sales team directly via the links below to verify the product that can suit your requirements.

The API products could be:

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.