question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 5

Real-Time-SDK Java 2.1.1.L1

is it possible to request access Real-Time-SDK-2.1.1.L1.java.zip? I was able to request access for earlier version but not the latest version 2.1.1.L1 this year? Has there been change in the access permission for my account? Thanks in advance.

refinitiv-realtime#product
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @gopi.santhanakrishnan ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
14.2k 30 5 10

I'm contacting your Refinitiv's account representative to find the way to send the file and will keep you updated.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
14.2k 30 5 10

There seems to be an issue with request access link in the download page in the developer portal. I'm reaching out to the related team to check and fix this.

For an alternative, you can download it in MyRefinitiv - Download center, select MDS - API > Refinitiv Real-Time SDK, then click the download button in the row of the package you'd like to download.

1689910051230.png

Hope this help and please let me know in case you have any further questions.

1689910051230.png (80.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Thanks, my issue has been fixed.

Upvotes
3 0 1 5

Thanks for your response. I dont see RealTime-SDK under my myrefinitiv. I do not see MDS - API under myrefinitiv. I see only MDS-General and MDS - ValueAdded. Please make it available under the usual open source/ registered developer portal access like before.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
14.2k 30 5 10

Sorry for the inconvenience you have faced.

Have you tried using the incognito mode browser to login and request an access to download the package yet? I tried and it works.

While the issue is being checked, another alternative way is to download both RTSDK-BinaryPack and Source code from https://github.com/Refinitiv/Real-Time-SDK/releases/tag/Real-Time-SDK-2.1.1.L1.

Please let me know in case you have any further questions.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 0 1 5

Can you extract the release jar files for ETA and EMA from the release zip above and attach it here , or make it available on github individually

EMA/libs/ema-3.7.1.0.jar

ETA/libs/ansipage-3.7.1.0.jar

ETA/libs/eta-3.7.1.0.jar

ETA/libs/etajConverter-3.7.1.0.jar

ETA/libs/etaValueAdd-3.7.1.0.jar

ETA/libs/etaValueAddCache-3.7.1.0.jar

There are the only java dependencies from the SDK that we need for our build.

Due to restrictions internal to our org, I am not able to download large zip file from external github site.

Thanks in advance,

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 0 1 5

Thanks. If you can make it available on your github site under release as these individual jar files as mentioned above, that will work too.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.