question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 3

DACS WS is not returning DACS Raw Usage Contents

Hi I am trying to pull the raw usage content using DACS web service. It not returning anything and we found this in server log

26-Jul-2023 10:53:04.348 SEVERE [http-nio-8080-exec-4] com.sun.xml.ws.server.sei.TieHandler.createResponse null
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Can you provide java code how to set XMLGregorianCalendar.

can we generate usage report using this function? Can you also post example of dacsRawUsageContentsResult.

#productDACS
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @bishow.gurung ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@bishow.gurung

Thank you for reachting out to us.

The response looks like this:

1691045192238.png

1691045192238.png (150.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @bishow.gurung

The XMLGregorianCalendar is the Java standard library, so you can find more information about the library from the Oracle - Class XMLGregorianCalendar website and other resources such as

About the "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError" in the DACS Webserver log, I highly recommend you contact the DACS support team directly to verify this issue on the server side.

You can submit a support ticket to DACS support team via https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/productsupport.html website (please choose "Refinitiv Real-Time Data Access Control System" product)

contact-dacs-support.png

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.