question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 1 2 6

ENTITY REMOVED error message

Hello,

The endpoint

/reference/records/{id}

returning 404 Http Status although attempted to re-screen the case.

{"errorCode":"404","errorMessage":"ENTITY_REMOVED","additionalErrorMessage":"Entity was removed from World-Check on Thu Jun 29 00:00:00 UTC 2023","requestedURI":"/regional/wc1/v2/case/reference","errorContext":null}

Example of affected reference Id:

May I know what is the definition of ENTITY_REMOVED and why are we getting this?
Is it possible that, we re-screen the case with the same screening details without hitting this error message again?

Thank you.

#productworld-check-one#contentworldcheck-one-apirecord-matching-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
984 5 1 5

Hi @melvin ,

To delete a case before you need to archive the case post that you be able to delete the cases which you have archived.

Once you archived, over the case manager you can utilize the filter archive and set it to yes which will show up all the cases which you have set to archive state and now you can select and successfully delete those cases.

If you want to delete cases via API, you can utilize the endpoint SEQ-case-delete: Delete a case.

Note: once you have deleted any case it will permanently be deleted, and you can no longer access the deleted cases.

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @anisetti.saikiranreddy01 ,

It works! I have deleted the case and re-screen it, now everything going fine. Thank you so much.

Upvotes
984 5 1 5

Hi @melvin,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

The profiles with referenceId's which you have mentioned above have been deleted from World check data base due to the World check Deletion criteria which is why you are receiving the 404-error response with the proper error message saying "ENTITY_REMOVED".

As those profiles no longer fits the World check inclusion criteria those records have been removed from World Check, please find attached World Check Deletion criteria user guide World-check One Reports Deletion Criteria (refinitiv.com)

Hope this clarifies you.

Thanks

Sai

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
7 1 2 6

Thanks for your clarification and your prompt reply.

May I know why re-screening the case will be able to retrieve the deleted world check reference ID?

Is there any way we can configure it to not return deleted reference ID so that we won't get 404 from the API?

Thanks again.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @melvin,

When you rescreen an existing case, you will not receive the deleted world check record in the response. Can you please let me know which endpoint you are using for rescreening.

Moreover, when you try to fetch the case screening results you will be able to see even the deleted record because the case has been created before the profile has been deleted from World check and we will not remove those matched records from the case screening results.

However, when you want to fetch details of the deleted profile no details will be returned and will return 404 responses with error message as "ENTITY_REMOVED".

Thanks

Sai

Upvotes
7 1 2 6

Our implementation is, first checking if the world check case identifier exists in WC by using /caseIdentifiersendpoint.

If exists, we use this endpoint to screen. This is the endpoint we used and results to getting "ENTITY_REMOVED" while retrieving references.

/cases/{caseSystemId}/screeningRequest

Is it necessary for us to use the /cases/screeningRequest endpoint in this case? If so, is there a possibility that we can delete the case id on the WC side, so that the case id will not be found in WC, and will treat it as new case id?

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @melvin,

Yes, your sequence is perfect.

You can utilize the endpoint /caseIdentifiers to check if the caseId exists or not, if it exists you can utilize the endpoint SEQ-screen: Delta screen an existing case (Synchronous) Delta Screening performs Screening from the time of the last screening date and shows new results that appeared after the last screening. (In this case it will not show up the profiles which has been deleted from world check)

As per your use case if you want to screen an existing case you can follow the above approach, you need not use the endpoint /cases/screeningRequest (which bascially you can utilize /cases/screeningRequest endpoint for a fresh initial screening). However, it's also possible for you to delete the existing case on WC and you can perform a fresh screening of the entity using the endpoint /cases/screeningRequest

Hope this clarifies.

melvin avatar image melvin anisetti.saikiranreddy01

Thanks for the prompt reply.

However, it's also possible for you to delete the existing case on WC and you can perform a fresh screening of the entity using the endpoint /cases/screeningRequest

I would like to go for the last option, which is delete the existing case on WC and fresh screening the same case ID using the endpoint /cases/screeningRequest.

However, I found my side only can ARCHIVE but not DELETE. May I know if I ARCHIVE it, is the result the same as DELETE?

If no, is the DELETE feature require any configuration or only available for specific user role?

1693474580801.png

1693474580801.png (168.1 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.