question

Upvotes
Accepted
32 4 10 13

cancel trade or irregular trade

Hi,

There was a cancel trade for RIC:HCEIF7 ~07:50:11 GMT this morning. I just want to check what the FieldLists are, at the time to denote a canceled trade. Is it possible to get a screen shot of the fields at that time and may be some advice to handle irregular trade in general.

thanks

treprfarfa-apitrade
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Monitored by @Warat B.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.4k 10 6 9

As far as I am aware, cancelled trades are not sent through the HKFE feed.

Usually, FID 372 (IRGPRC), 1023 (PRNTBCK), & 4221 (IRGPRC2) would indicate a cancelled trade, however these FIDs are not in use for HKFE.

You should double check this with TR data support help desk via https://my.thomsonreuters.com/ContactUsNew

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Lastly, is it possible to view list of supported FIDs for each exchange?

Upvotes
32 4 10 13

Ok, I will check with TR data support. The specify irregular trade is verified against Bloomberg terminal as 'cancelled'.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 1 1

@Warat B. we are using java electron API to get the real time TR (FINRA trace) feed. I have similar question, i want to know trade events like REGULAR TRADE, TRADE_CANCEL, TRADE_CORRECTION, PRIOR_DAY_TRADE, PRIOR_DAY_TRADE_CANCEL, PRIOR_DAY_TRADE_CORRECTION, TRADE_NON_REGULAR. Is there any FID# with flag indicates type of trade event. I want to process logic as per trade event, please let me know if there is also any other way to find these trade events.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.