Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

pulling individual esg metrics

Hello,

I am trying to get the ESG metrics that an refinitiv ESG score is using to python. I am basically looking at trying to get each indivudal metric into a dataframe, but not the whole score.

How would i go about doing this? I understand that i can manually write each metric i want, but my questions if there's an easier way to do it?

Here's my code currently:

etf_esg, err = ek.get_data(

instruments =['0#.OMXNLCEURGI'],

fields =['TR.TRESGResourceUseScore',],

parameters ={

'Sdate':'2010-01-01',

'Edate':'2021-01-01',

'FRQ':"Y"})

e.g. instead of getting a column with "ESGResourceUseScore" i want the metrics that this score is compiled of.

eikon-data-api#technology#contentesg
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @novasbe39

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
5.8k 21 2 6

Please note that this forum is for technical questions related to LSEG technology (more specifically, LSEG APIs). For content questions such as yours (e.g.: finding field names), we suggest using myrefinitiv.

With that said, I was wondering, does the Data Item Browser fit your need?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.