Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
0 2 4 7

SOFR SWAP Curve

I would like to retrieve SOFR SWAP Curve. What's the mnemonic for it and how do I retreive it? TY

eikon-data-api#technology#contentswapszero-curveyield-curve
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
5.8k 21 2 6

Hi @vlad.dimanshteyn,

Please note that this forum is for technical questions related to LSEG technology (more specifically, LSEG APIs). For content questions such as yours, we suggest using myrefinitiv.

With that said, I had a quick look for you. I see that you taged your question with "eikon-data-api" (EDAPI), but I would suggest using its successor, RD Lib. If you have access to EDAPI, you will have access to RD Lib.
Looking on Workspace, I foudn the following RICs that may be of interest to you: "USDSOFR=", "SOFR1MAVG=", "USDSR3L10Y=".
Personally, I would suggerst looking for the SOFR SWAP for a specific horizon (e.g.: SOFR SWAP 10 year). This is how I found the above.
Assuming you are coding in Python, you can find data in ways similar to this:

# !pip install refinitiv-data
import refinitiv.data as rd
rd.get_history(
    universe=["USDSOFR=", "SOFR1MAVG=", "USDSR3L10Y="],
    fields=["TR.CLOSEPRICE", "CF_CLOSE", "CLOSE", "BID", "CF_BID", "CF_ASK", "CF_LAST", "PRIMACT_1"], # , "TR.ACCUMULATEDVOLUME"
    start="2023-01-01",
    end="2023-07-01",
    # interval='daily'
    )

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you Jonathan. I would like to get current data, not history, do I just use rd.get_data instead of rd.get_history?

is LSEG the request/response API set? TY

Too many confusing acronyms here ....

Hi @vlad.dimanshteyn,

Yes you can get real time this way:

rd.get_data(
    ["USDSOFR=", "USDSR3L10Y="], #["USDSOFR=","SOFR1MAVG=","USDSR3L10Y="],
    ["TR.CLOSEPRICE","CF_CLOSE","CLOSE","BID","CF_BID","CF_ASK","CF_LAST","PRIMACT_1"],#,"TR.ACCUMULATEDVOLUME"
    )

1696154017305.png

1696154017305.png (10.1 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.