question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

matlab datastreamws login failed

I created a new account and I can login via the website but when i try to use my username and password via the function datastreamws on matlab to use data-feeds it says authentication failed

#producterror-loginmatlab
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@jasongrig

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@jasongrig

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please check the DSWS username and password by using the Test Rest Service.

1696215423705.png

If the username and password are correct, you will get the following response.

1696215496889.png

If you get an error, please contact your Refinitiv account team or sales team to verify your account's permission.

1696215423705.png (31.8 KiB)
1696215496889.png (12.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

thanks for the reply. I tried this and I get "Failed to retrieve datastream id corresponding to UUID 'GEDTC-803253' for authentication type 'AAA'."

which does not make sense coz I use the same usr and pasw to login here and be able to reply to you...

What is going on?

seems like my account does not have these credentials yet.

How can I contact the sales team?

@jasongrig

The account of this website is not the same account for Datastream WebService.

You can use Contact Us on MyRefinitiv or request access to Datastream’s API Web Service on this page.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.