Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

Batch Sanction Screening Sample file

Top Urgent

Dear Sir, Madam,

The regulator of our country is testing our Sanction screening systems configurations through a vendor. The vendor provided a sample test file for batch screening in wc1. When I upload the file in wc1 the following screenshot error message appears:

1696242665456.png

The vendor says is not their fault and can't do anything, your CS team says they can't do anything either and the problem is the vendor's application. Can you please, assist on this matter, If anyone knows how?

Thanks,

ET

#productworld-check-oneetp
1696242665456.png (358.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @elena.tsikkouri

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@elena.tsikkouri

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
1.1k 2 2 3

Hi @elena.tsikkouri - thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, there is nothing to do on our end because we cannot see/open the files you upload, and the vendor must amend the file in order to upload it successfully. Have you let the vendor know that WC1 has a Batch Screening Upload Guidelines file? They must adhere to the guidelines; otherwise, you will get the same error as you have mentioned above. Looking forward to your response.

Blessings,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

Dear Judith,

I fixed the above problem by requesting a .csv file format. Anyways I've the following issue now, the vendor was the alerted results to be presented in the following format for both batch and ogs, and non alerted records they shouldn't be visible in the following report. Can you please assist on the below?

Thxs again,

ET

1696325829718.png

1696325829718.png (62.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1.1k 2 2 3

Hello @elena.tsikkouri - I will look into this and get back to you as soon as I can!

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1.1k 2 2 3

Hi @elena.tsikkouri - thank you for your patience while I gathered more information. I have a question - would you please let me know where you got the above report from (in the screenshot from your last comment)? I have tried to replicate this scenario, but I am unable to do so because the case reports I export do not look like the screenshot you have provided. Looking forward to your response.

Blessings,
Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.