question

Upvotes
Accepted
33 9 14 31

RDP API: The full list of supported fields of Interday

May I know the full list of supported fields of Interday (/data/historical-pricing/v1/views/interday-summaries/{universe})?
I may get the supported fields of a single RIC via no additional input parameters, would like to know the full supported fields among all RICs.

rdp-api#product#content
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
25k 57 17 14

Hello @Frederic

According to the support team, it could be impossible to list all available fields as there are more than millions of RICs. From content perspective, they separate into content set which each content set will separate into TAGs by each TAG will have different set of available fields.

The team also suggests you contact the Product Manager of each content that you are interested in (such as Commodities-oil, etc).

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
25k 57 17 14

Hello @Frederic

I am contacting the time-series content team. I will get back to you once I receive information from them.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
25k 57 17 14

Hello @Frederic

Can you give me any examples RICs that you are interested in? The Content team wants to know this information.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
5.9k 21 2 6
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.