For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
33 1 2 7

How can I get LastModifiedDateUser from WC1 API.

Hi
I want to get LastModifiedDateUser like Case manaer item in World check One UI from WC1API.
WC1API has many options. So I don't know which is same means of LastModifiedDateUser.

#productworld-check-oneworldcheck-one-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
618 2 0 2

Hi @satom,

Thank you for reaching out.

To help you get started and depending on your use case, you can consider one of the following two end points:

1. GET - Fetch Full Case Details: https://api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com/v2/cases/{caseSystemId}

This end points returns a full case details with aggregated summaries including the "modificationDate" which is preceded by the key-value pairs of "creator" and "modifier".

2. POST - User activity monitoring. Initial request: https://api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com/v2/cases/summaries

This end points returns a collection of cases that were modified by users in a particular date range. The request body supports the following fields to specify searching criteria:

'modificationDate' - Time when the case has been modified by the user;

'assignedUserId' - Identifier of the User cases are assigned to;

'groupId' - Identifier of the Group that owns the case;

'creatorUserId' - Identifier of the case author;

'modifierUserId' - Identifier of the recent changes author;

'creationDate' - Time when the case has been created.

The response includes the "modificationDate" which is preceded by the key-value pairs of "creator" and "modifier".

Please do reach out if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Virgill

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.