question

Upvotes
Accepted
38 4 9 17

ESG Data in Bulk.

I am trying to access ESG data in bulk. The purpose is to gather ESG scores point-in-time and compare the different cohorts of the ESG scores databases (backfilled vs non-backfilled).

To do so, I am following this tutorial. https://github.com/LSEG-API-Samples/Example.DataLibrary.Python/blob/main/Examples/3-Delivery/3.03-Bulk/EX-3.03.01-Bulk-ClientFileStore.ipynb.

However I encountered the following error

RDError: Error code 403 | access denied. Scopes required to access the resource: [trapi.cfs.publisher.read] or [trapi.cfs.subscriber.read]. Missing scopes: [trapi.cfs.publisher.readtrapi.cfs.subscriber.read]. Contact Refinitiv to check your permissions.

I reached out to Refinitiv support and opened a ticket (case no. 13030697) to verify my permissions, and get an alternative to download this data given my permissions. However, I have been directed to this Developer's Portal for further assistance.

Kind Regards,

#productesgbulk-downloadpermissioning
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
22.1k 59 14 21

Hi @ricardo.henriquez,

The bulk files (CFS) is a separate product. The error message means that you are currently not subscribed to this product. Please reach out to your LSEG account manager to signup for it.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.