question

Upvotes
Accepted
30 2 3 7

Usage of CORRECTION prices on RFA feed

Hello

I would like to understand when correction messages is being published on the API and how they should be interpreted. I guess both intraday and previous days corrections are possible?

Do we have any documentation available? I have attached the BDT= RIC log as this clearly shows correction messages.

1699601262424.png

#productrfa-apirefinitiv-real-time
1699601262424.png (126.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @stefan.sirkia

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.3k 253 52 74

@stefan.sirkia

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The API just explains the description of the correction message, as shown below.

The correction update message contains a correction to previously delivered data.

To interpret those messages, please contact the content support team directly via MyRefinitiv.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.