question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 2

Downloading Complete Financial Statements from the Main Market of a given EU stock exchange (precisley Polish Stock Exchange GPW w Warszawie Main Market PTCs)

Hi, I am wondering whether I can and how can I download Annual Complete Basic Financial Statements (Annual: Balance Sheet, P&L/Income Statement , Statement of CF, Changes in Equity, if in refinitive ESG especially G data is available, then I'd like it too, but Basic Financial Statements are a priority) from the Main Market of a given EU stock exchange (precisley Polish Stock Exchange GPW w Warszawie Main Market PTCs) from 2006- 2022? I need it in processable formats xml, csv, xls or others.

So sorry for non-sophisticated question, but I am an academic (PhD student) and my university hosts an academic licence of Refinitive, as I am from the CEE (post-transitional conutry, Poland) due to cost restraints there is only one computer at the library with Refinitive available upon request and reservation with limited time restictions, so I have to know in avance what and how can I do, to be able to collect data once I get there.

#technologydatadata-typefinancial-statements
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @MagdalenaHebda ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
5.8k 21 2 6

Hi @MagdalenaHebda, for this I'd suggest using CodeBook (which you can access in Workspace Web), specifically this example:

__Examples__/01. Data Retrieval and Discovery/01.01. Refinitiv Data Library/Access__Get_History.ipynb

alongside the Data Item Browser and pandas' to_csv or to_excel function (examples on how to use it here)

Alternatively, you can use Excel directly as shown here if you have the correct extentions.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.