question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Looking for alternative to DSS rest api Extractions/ExtractRaw in RDP.

Hello,

Can you please help me find an API in RDP which works similar to this datascope API https://selectapi.datascope.refinitiv.com/RestApi/v1/Extractions/ExtractRaw.

We want an RDP API call to get all historical value dates for a currency ? Say INR=.

dss-rest-apirdp-api#productprice-history
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @noorulamin.shaikh, Would you mind letting me know what language you are using? Python? .Net? Or would you like language-agnostic information of LSEG APIs?

Hi @noorulamin.shaikh ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

@noorulamin.shaikh

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
5.8k 21 2 6

Hi @noorulamin.shaikh,

Does this Q&A answer your question?
Python API to get tastaq data

I found it by searching on this LSEG Developer Q&A Comunity Forum for "get historical data for currencies in Python Library".

1702284588754.png

To find the fields you may be after for any one RIC in the get_history function, please refer to this question:

Field parameters in PYTHON EIKON API

and this video:

Data Item Browser and Eikon Data API in Python

1702284588754.png (268.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.