For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 2

Status code is 200 | AssertionError: expected response to have status code 200 but got 401

I do request with Postman, and received this failed message.

Status code is 200 | AssertionError: expected response to have status code 200 but got 401

Could retrieve the groupId from response | AssertionError: expected response body to be a valid json but got error No data, empty input at 1:1

#technologyapiworldcheck-one-apierror-401postman
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @thou.dim ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
984 5 1 5

Hi @thou.dim ,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I've verified the logs for your account on our side and unable to find any API requests coming in from your system. Can you please share with us the exact request headers and the response headers for the failed API calls from your postman console.

Moreover, I recommend uninstalling and reinstall the postman application and try to import our latest postman collection and the environment file again and make sure you are not missing to send the API key and Secret in the environment file to successfully initiate the API call.

Thanks

Sai

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 0 1 2

1704331880022.png

Please help check this, how can I be able to request API?

1704331880022.png (53.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @thou.dim,

It looks like you are using the incorrect API credentials, can you please share the account details of the API credentials which are using to initiate the API requests over my email anisetti.saikiranreddy@lseg.com.

Thanks

Sai

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.