question

Upvotes
Accepted
28 0 0 4

For brazilian stocks, does exist any method on API where I can retrieve ajusted histotical prices, including splits, inplits and dividends?

For brazilian stocks, does exist any method at rdp API where I can retrieve ajusted histotical prices, including splits, inplits and dividends?

rdp-api#content
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@manuel.alvarez

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply.

If you knew an answer, please share and then accept it. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
1.4k 5 3 6

Hi @manuel.alvarez

Is that what you are looking for?

rd.get_history(universe="ABEV3.SA",
               # adjustments="unadjusted"
              )
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @m.bunkowski , how can I know if this method is retrieving historical prices ajusted by dividends, splits or inplits?

Can you provide the documentation of this method get.history, with the explanation of this adjustment parameter?

Thanks!

Upvotes
5.8k 21 2 6

Hi @manuel.alvarez, Please note that this LSEG Developer Q&A Forum is for technical LSEG API questions only. For content questions such as yours, please reach out to my.refinitiv.com.
With that said, I think what you may be after is the DIB. Please do let us know if that is the case and it fulfills your needs.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @jonathan.legrand . I've already contacted the support in Refinitiv help, but they couldn't help me. What they tell me was that for historical prices, the method TR.PriceClose does not have options to included adjusted historical prices. So, I went here to known if exists any specif method through API that give me this capability.

Beyond that, in recent searches in this forum about the same or similarly subject, I've founded many people complaining about the fact that this simple functionality is not available on Refinitiv, although is available in free services, like Yahoo Finance, what it's true.

Then, I would at least like confirmation that it is not possible to have historical prices adjusted for dividends, splits or inplits trhough API.

Thanks

Upvote
1.4k 5 3 6

Hi @manuel.alvarez

The API endpoint documentation you can find here.

The supported values of adjustments:

• exchangeCorrection - Apply exchange correction adjustment to historical pricing
  • manualCorrection - Apply manual correction adjustment to historical pricing i.e. annotations made by content analysts
  • CCH - Apply Capital Change adjustment to historical Pricing due to Corporate Actions e.g. stock split
  • CRE - Apply Currency Redenomination adjustment when there is redenomination of currency
  • RTS - Apply Reuters TimeSeries adjustment to adjust both historical price and volume
  • RPO - Apply Reuters Price Only adjustment to adjust historical price only not volume
  • unadjusted - Not apply both exchange/manual correct and CORAX
  • qualifiers - Apply price or volume adjustment to historical pricing according to trade/quote qualifier summarization actions e.g. noPrice, noVolume, noPriceAndVolume, noBid, noAsk, noBidAndAsk, outOfSessionIntraday, outOfSessionInterday

Any questions on the data itself please open a ticket via my.refinitiv.com.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.