question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 6

late subscriber with specific time stamp

Hi, I need to get equity pricing for a specific time (12:30 UK Time). How can I achieve this with EMA? Or any other API option available to consume the pricing data at a specific time stamp?

#technologyproxytick-data
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @Aalim ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@Aalim

Thank you for reaching out to us.

EMA is used to retrieve real-time data (current prices) so in order to prices at a specific time, you need to run the EMA applications at that time.

To consume the pricing data at a specific time stamp, you may need to use the historical pricing in Refinitiv Data Platform APIs.

Please contact your Refinitiv account team or sales team directly to discuss the products that are suitable for your requirements.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Jirapongse Could you share some examples of kind which requests prices at a specific time? Especially, any past time ! Thanks, I mean from Refinitiv Data Platform APIs.

@Aalim

The historical pricing is the REST API. You can send an HTTP request to Refinitiv Data Platform to get the data.

For example:

1707132387970.png

1707132387970.png (63.7 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.