As far as I can tell, the required workflow to get screening results and review the world-check profiles returned is:
- Given a group id, Save a case
- Get screening results for that case system id
- Get a world-check profile from the response in 2.
In order to cut down on requests, I wonder if there are requests available to support the following flow:
- Given a group id, get screening results for a search input parameters (entity type, name etc.)
- Get a world-check profile from the response in 1.
i.e. skip the 'save a case' stage? We have no need for our API to create cases which can be later accessed. As soon as the screening results have been returned, the case can be deleted.
Alternatively, is there a way to delete a case to keep the group case manager tidy?