Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

I have questions regarding APIs and the ADVFIL (advanced filing system).

The enhanced batch download functionality has not worked properly since rollout. I have thousands of documents I need to download and have been waiting patiently for months but I need the documents and can no longer wait. What API options are there to help accomplish my task?

Task - I have a portfolio of over 3000 unique RICs saved in the portfolio tool. I need to acquire ESG documents from 2000-2022 from that list. We have been attempting to use the ADV FIL system and enhanced DL functionality to do this but clearly we cannot since it does not work. I would prefer someone to call me to discuss options over the phone...

workspace#productdownload-file
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @Jesse Render ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@Jesse Render

Thank you for reaching out to us.

It could be the Filing API on the Refintiiv Data Platform.

You can also refer to the following articles:

To discuss available options, please contact your Refinitiv account team or sales team directly. The team can talk about the products that can provide the required data.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.