question

Upvotes
Accepted
129 16 25 31

What is the version of RFA that changed its embedded DACS 6.x version to DACS 7.x ?

Hi Team,

Could you please give me the RFA version that changed from embedded DACS 6.x version to DACS 7.x version?

To give you more context about why I am asking this question, the new version of DACS has some changed to not support the EOL DACS library versions. The dacs.snk rejects a connection from deprecated API such as DACS 4, DACS 5 and DACS 6 libraries.

I cannot find the DACS library version embedded in the RFA API information on the API compatibility matrix and README documents.

Thanks,

Sato

refinitiv-realtimetrep#technologyrfajavac++.net
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<AHS>

This is a seed question requested by the RTSDK development team.

Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @Akechi Sato

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have contacted the RFA team. The team give me the RFA versions - embedded DACS versions table as follows:

### RFA Java ###

rfa-java.png

• The Green highlighted means the latest active and downloadable version of the RFA.
  • The Yello highlighted means versions of RFA and DACS when DACS was switched from 6.X to 7.X.

### RFA C++ ###

rfa-c.png

• The Green highlighted means the latest active and downloadable version of the RFA.
  • The Yello highlighted means versions of RFA and DACS when DACS was switched from 6.X to 7.X.

rfa-java.png (29.2 KiB)
rfa-c.png (61.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

Hi @Akechi Sato

About the RFA .NET, please find more detail below.

### RFA .NET ###

rfa-net.png

I hope this information helps.

rfa-net.png (40.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.